Monday, June 29, 2009

Bradley Todd Allen, 26, of Ammon, passed away June 19, 2009 due to injuries he received following a motorcycle accident.  He left behind a beautiful pregnant wife and two young sons.  No life insurance makes even more burdens on the road ahead of them.  Help us bless this family's life and know that they are not alone.  
A benefit auction is being organized for the family.  Items will be donated and auctioned off at http://bradallenfamilybenefit.blogspot.com/ with the proceeds going to his wife and children.  

Donations will be collected through Wednesday, 8 July.  Donations may include:
gift certificates 
boutique items 
services 
homemade items such as quilts  
Really anything that might bring in some good bids.  

The bidding will be open until midnight Friday, 10 July.  Questions or donations, contact Katherine Jensen, pynkhope@gmail.com or 2083907465.  

Help this be a great success and spread the word.  Thank you!  The more people that hear about it, the more we can accomplish. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know Katie, but I would love to talk to her if she needs someone to talk to. I lost my husband two months ago after a battle with cancer. We have a 4 month old baby girl. Please send her my best regards and let her know that I am thinking about her and praying for her. I know how hard it is. My email address is yorkjenn@otc.isu.edu if she would like to contact me.
    Thanks,
    Jen York

    ReplyDelete