Monday, June 29, 2009

Details of Auction

1.   Check back often as new items will be posted as I receive them.  
2.  "Bidding" will start at the time the item is posted and end at midnight Friday, 10 July 2009.
3.  To "bid" simply comment on the post with the item you'd like to bid on or you may e-mail pynkhope@gmail.com and I'll put it up for you.  All bidding should be in $.25 increments.  (i.e.  $xx.00, $xx.25, $xx.50, and $xx.75)
4.  If you'd like to bid without logging on, simply e-mail me at pynkhope@gmail.com.
5.  Payments may be made with cash, check or paypal.  
6.  Items may be picked up at my home in Ammon after the auction has closed.  Winners will be responsible for contacting me if they do not have contact info available.  For any bidders that would be interested, I will mail your winning goods as long as you pay the shipping expenses.  
7.  When 2 (or more) bids are equal, the winner will be the bid placed first of the equal bids.  

*I reserve the right to add rules and/or change them as the need arises.  Remember that this is not something I do professionally and is intended to raise funds for a family that could really use them.*

No comments:

Post a Comment