Saturday, July 11, 2009

Way To Go!

Well, midnight has come and gone.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!  Right now we are at $2,814.75.  How great would it be to hit $3,000?  All that would take, is an extra $4 per person.  (Please don't feel pressured.  There is no obligation.)  What do ya think?  

I'll send out e-mails with your prizes won and totals due in the morning.  (You all probably now what's yours and how much it's going to cost you.)  Most of the items are at my home, 3506 Greenfield Dr just off of Ammon Rd between the Cellar restaurant and the LDS Ammon stake center.  I'm hoping that most people can come on Saturday between 10 am and 5 pm.  I know that won't work for everyone.  We can arrange another time.  You can pay me with cash, check or PayPal.  (Please make sure that your check won't bounce.)  

Thank you again for your outpouring of love and support for Katie Allen and her sweet boys.  Being involved with so many wonderful generous people has been a real blessing for me and a true testament of how good people real are.  May God bless you all.  Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Katherine, for organizing this. It was amazing, and I'm sure you've worked countless hours between the blog and emails and phone calls. You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your work, Kat. Did everything sell?

    sara

    ReplyDelete