Friday, July 24, 2009

Wrapping It All Up

I have a few things that have not been paid for (some of them might be my fault, some of you I have no contact info for). If you have not paid for or collected your items, please contact Katherine pynkhope@gmail.com or 390-7465 to work something out ASAP. I am more than happy to meet you somewhere if I need to. I'd really like to get everything taken care of so that I can take the money over to Katie on Sunday and allow this great cooperative effort to bless her life. Thank you.

P.S. After I have collected all the money, I will post and let all of you know the final total. Thank you again! God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how we did!!! What a great way to benefit someone in need and even have a little fun. I even made new friends! WOOHOO!!! I LOVE YOU KAT!!! (Everyone else, get with it and dough up - just kidding). I love this little community we made.

    ReplyDelete